2009年12月25日星期五

Quebec City 2 episode

The Christmas Eve dinner was alright, nothing that exciting but I had a good time talking with three European travelers. The conversation was mainly about our experiences with the Canadian University Styled parties. The food itself was not terrible but far from great, however, I always tell myself to be content with whatever food that feeds me. One of the fellows from Switzerland had a Queen's hoody on, and we had some talks about the university. He was excited to hear that I applied queens, and informed me about the party style in Kingston. I hope that was a good hint for me.
The Christmas Day of Quebec is quite, almost no shops were open, with a handful of cafes and restaurants still serving people. I chose a place called "Brendon", which serves crepes as I recalled from Bob who said Crepes are one of the amazing things that I can't miss in this city. He was definitely right, I liked it quite a bit. As I requested, Crepes were wrapped around pepperoni, beacons, with tomato sauce and swiss cheese. WIth this combination of the fillings, it's basically like Jacks pizza at Sackville, however it just tasted 10 times better with the Crepes wrapped around them. All service people at the restaurant were girls, I found myself have quite a thing for quebecois girls. They are just more exquisite than the girls I see at Mount A. With beautiful eyebrows especially, perfect skin tones (not pale as fuck), excellent smiles, and normally slim bodies. ohhh on top of those, their English mixed with a trace of Quebec French accent just makes it never better.

Now sitting at the lounge of Auberge Internationale de Quebec, across from me "sat" an old Quebecois (I guess), with his legs on the tea table, arms folded, and eyes closed. Despite the loudness within the vicinity, he's deep asleep snorting loudly with his mouth wide open. I wanted to giggle and take a hilarious video of him, and then i was like I :" Wait a second, this might happen on me in possibly 40 years. I would be in the exact circumstance, and a 22-year old brat might be thinking of taking me a video with his 580 Mega pixel Camera (or whatever they produce 40 years later)." So I gave up on the idea, and instead get it written here to at least have some memory saved of this funny moment.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

哥们。 英语不错!

田米