2007年6月6日星期三

a day of great experience

I was hesitating about whether I should write this journal in English or Chinese, obviously chinese is my first language which I'm usually more comforble with, but since I'm gonna have to write papers in English in near future and all languages that came to my ears these days are english or the local language of Mysore, then i decide to write in english.

for the morning, this is the second day of classes, honestly for the first class I'm embarrased to speak that I couldn't really understand the prof's accent so that I just copied down afreen's notes right after the class, and for the gender class, i was being asked by the annoying "feminist" prof about chinese policies of women social status since there're only two men in the group. Apprently i was not prepared to argue about this gender issue since the majority of the class is female.

Actually what I call the great experience started at the early night about 6:30. Dr. Majithia just simply took our group to Dragon Mohan temple in Mysore where there is a splendid theatre to listen to the Hindustani Vocal Recital by Dr.Prabha. In fact at the beginning of this special concert, I was not paying great attention, gradually, as the fabulous drumer in the "band" got in to the role, the music has intensely penetrated to my soul, I feel like levitating with the tones of the singing of the old brown lady on the stage, and fantastic drumer was just my idol..... Dear Jesus, that was absolutely what I was expecting to happen in such a mysterious country---India!

later, Majithia just took us to another the so called sightseens in Mysore, the Jewel Rock resturant, there we just had an excellent dinner ever since we came to this country. The noodle that I have ordered was So fucking spicy which was one of the most fantastic food I have ever had in a year. Also, Majithia was eager to have us drank the indigenous beer called King fisher which made me feel pretty awesome since that was the first beer I drank in India.

Anyways that was the reason that I'm feeling a bit dizzy at the moment, however I'm quite fucking enjoying my experience today, hope for more, still got almost 2 months to spend, Lastly, I wish all the fellows who are writing the 高考tomorrow successfully!

Cheers!

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

老弟我是你哥大可...
听印度人说英语应该比听日本人说英语强点吧...
多发点照片什么的上来看看...
你哥会很期待看看你现在的生活...

哈哈儿 说...

Glad to see u really enjoyed there.

Can't believe u understand the Indian English...lol...

Those english as motherlanguage people usually can understand some foreign accent But we cant understand each other.

Really proud of U