2007年4月19日星期四

Sackville domination!

This is the last day that I can stay in Edwards house in Sackville, I'm heading out tomorrow and gonna stay in one's apartment since Edwards will be closed and I have to wait for the fucking Indian visa even thought I sent it out 3 weeks ago. It takes only about one day to finish all the processing of the visa if you have the Canadian passport, but since my passport is Chinese, and unfortunately it is such a sensitive country to India, I am kind of in trouble with it. The other day, Dr. Majithia called me and saying since all the conflicts between India and China, it seemed your visa process is experincing problems, I remembered that I laughed so fucking loud about that. Those government conflicts have fucking nothing to do with me, I am just a little tiny student studying in an undergraduate university, and I just got the American visa, that is freaking ridiculous!

As I can't go anywhere without my passport, I'm stuck in Sackville till it comes, I have already cancelled my tickets from Halifax to LA, but I think it's not that bad at all. Sackville is such an awesome place for one to chill out, and according to the forecast it's gonna be sunny from tomorrow, that means as I getting rid of one of my last best friends Justin who is leaving tomorrow afternoon, I 'm getting rid of the blisterring cold, windy and rainy Sackville as well! That is absolutely a brilliant news for me, because it is utterly extremely beautiful in Sackville when it is under the sunshine!

So, I 'm not in a hurry as long as I can get to LA by May 3rd, which is when my flight from LA to Shenyang takes off, I would chill in the bridge street cafe and enjoy the rest of relaxing time in Sackville. Hope the Indian consulate can identify that I am not a spy from China as soon as possible and just deliver me the precious passport by the end of April. Seriously, if I'm getting it in time, I would love to celebrate it til I'm HAMMERED. just like last time for the house party^^. Let me cross my fingers and pray for the miracle!

是的, 我们一直是朋友.

Phil Clinton who is even cooler when called 郭帅奇!

2 条评论:

哈哈儿 说...

呵呵,祝好运。

Unknown 说...

Philip, this is Stephen... What such plentiful days u r living now! Happy 4 u! Well, i am not as lucky as u, i have 2 take three course in my summmer school which takes me more than 2 month...Now i am preparing 4 my finals... Good luck then, God bless u!